Deepsea Power & Light maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Product images and information are also provided as a service to our distributors and customers for commercial use. Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and Deepsea Power & Light are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Deepsea Power & Light and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Deepsea Power & Light and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
- Deepsea Power & Light makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information on the Site or on any off-site page or sites linked to this Site. Deepsea Power & Light assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site or on any off-site page or sites linked to this Site.
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. NEITHER DEEPSEA POWER & LIGHT NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Deepsea Power & Light also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses or other harmful code that may infect, your computer software or hardware or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, test, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Deepsea Power & Light and its affiliates. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Deepsea Power & Light will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution, where applicable.
- Deepsea Power & Light has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any offsite pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although Deepsea Power & Light may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Deepsea Power & Light is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Deepsea Power & Light will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Deepsea Power & Light to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Deepsea Power & Light may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. If you access the Site after any such revision , you will be bound by any such revisions. You should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Concessions to which you are bound.